Grant Application Process for 2017-2018
Non-Profit Reps -
We have heard your feedback and we are excited to have streamlined our grant application process this year. As we did last year, we are asking non-profit organizations to complete only ONE grant application during the entire 2017-2018 school year. Additionally, you don't need to wait to be invited by a school to apply for a grant - you can fill out our grant application form at any time!
Once completed, your application will be made available to all Magnified Giving student participants via an online database. On this application you will have the opportunity to indicate up to four different ways you could use a $1000 (or more) grant at your organization.
Please note that the information you share through your grant application will be viewable to all visitors to our website. Contact Program Director Todd Forman (email@example.com) if you have any questions or concerns.
The Process Can Start With You
- Make sure you are on Magnified Giving's Qualified NPO List and that your information is up-to-date. Click HERE to see what we have on file for your organization. If you are not on our Qualified NPO list, you must first register with Magnified Giving in order to complete our Grant Application. Click HERE to become qualified.
- Complete the grant application form below. Once completed, a copy of your grant application will be placed in our Grant Application Database for all Magnified Giving students to view. An indicator will also be placed on our Qualified NPO list so that students know you have completed a Grant Application for the 2017-2018 School Year. Notes: (1) The grant application form must be completed in one sitting. (2) Once completed, your form may take up to 48 hours to be posted to our Grant Application Database.
- A receipt will be sent to you. For your convenience, a copy of your grant application will be sent to the email address you provide on the form below.
- You're good to go! Once posted, your grant application will be visible to the over 3500 Magnified Giving students to learn about your organization. Note: If at any time you need to update your Grant Application, simply reapply and your previous application will be replaced with the new one.
- Video Ads If yo uwould like your non-profit to stand out from the crowd, consider creating a short video advertisement that MG students can view. Click HERE for details and samples.
The Learning Begins Throughout the year, students will be researching non-profit organizations that interest them, reviewing the Grant Applications we have received, inviting other agencies to complete the grant application, and finally choosing their grant recipient(s). All grants will be awarded in late April and May 2018.
The Learning Curve If we have your grant application on file and you happen to receive requests to complete it again, please contact Program Director Todd Forman at firstname.lastname@example.org.